Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeVon has somthing to say!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeVon

DeVon

DeVon has somthing to say! Empty
PostSubject: DeVon has somthing to say!   DeVon has somthing to say! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 am

I wanted to take a moment and let you all know how much you mean to me. Lately things have been so wrong James and i broke up then worked it out, our one and only good car breaks down then in illegally towed, then breaks down again, more fighting with me and James, I got sick, then someone throws something through our front window, Then i get a call from my mom and they believe she has Ovarian Cancer and want to do some more test. My world is a world of tons of tears, lots of yelling and sickness now i am dealing with a bad ear infection. I may seem like im not on here much nor have a spoken to anyone in a while i wanted to you guys to know i love you all you are amazing women and i and thankful for all the loving e mails i get with encouraging words....Ill be back tongue
Back to top Go down
Amy Jo

Amy Jo

PostSubject: Re: DeVon has somthing to say!   DeVon has somthing to say! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 am

🕯
This candle is for you Dear DeVon.....It is for your health, emotional health, and your loved ones.....You are the amazing and strong one in this group. I think of you often and hope all is well as can be.

Much Love,
Amy

:distance:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeVon has somthing to say!   DeVon has somthing to say! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Wishing you the best sweetie, and to your Mother also, mine has had the same issue.
Many Blessings and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeVon has somthing to say!   DeVon has somthing to say! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeVon has somthing to say!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Here We Are...-
Jump to: