Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karen...Raven Faerie

Go down 
+8
Amy Jo
Trees Can Speak
Tiva
Quoth The Raven
southern_pixie
Irishred
Hermie BJ
Karen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

Karen...Raven Faerie Empty
PostSubject: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am

Welcome to our new Secret Corner...
I am Karen/Raven Faerie.
I am magickly sexual in my being.
Single mother of 2 teenagers.
I'll let you get to know the rest of me
on a more personal level.

Love & Light,
Karen

Last edited by Karen on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cauldron.forumotion.net
Hermie BJ

Hermie BJ

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Hello - I'm from myspace - SuperPoke Pets, the wicca chat forum.
Just trying to find my way around this site...
I'm a mom to 3 kids and trying hard to find my own path.
Back to top Go down
Irishred

Irishred

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

[Greetings, I was introduced to the Cauldron by the super pets on my space I am so glad I came. I searched long and hard before I found what my heart was yearning for ...my Gran told me when I was four that I was a Witch and I would be one just like her.That made my mother so angry that we did not see Gran for a year.Gran taught me whenever she could,just as she taught my brother and sisters.But Gran taught us to keep to ourselves so the four of us are just now coming out to talk to others and it has started a huge rift with one sister.So please tell me I am not in the wrong place. BTW this is Joselyn

Last edited by Irishred on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hermie BJ

Hermie BJ

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey - what's your user name over on myspace?
If you try to look me up - search ... illustpainter and that will be me.
I'll try to get on later - couldn't sleep last night but boy am I sleepy now.
(my dog is laying under the computer table and snoring up a storm - lol! )
Sweet Dreams - Good Day - whatever applies to each of you...
Back to top Go down
southern_pixie

southern_pixie

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Hello Beautiful Shiney Folks, Im known as Southern_pixie . Pixie for short.
Lets see something you dont know about me from spp, I write stories of the bdsm nature that most would find offense, I have a very vivid imagination and I am a very sexual person. I take folks at their word and never judge, but will tell you my opinion if asked.
Back to top Go down
Quoth The Raven
Admin
Quoth The Raven

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 am

Some of you know me from SPP,some from Myspace,some,not at all,not yet,but give it time.

I'm a Woman,a Witch,a wife,mother blah blah blah..mostly I'm an ever changing ever evolving being of flesh and energy always searching for something that will hold my interest and tease my senses and imagination...not easy to find. I love sex,drugs and rock and roll and I'm hopelessly devoted to my Man,so far the only person,place or thing that CAN hold my attention and tease a scream out of me. I have a sick sense of humor,sometimes rude but always playful. I never mean anyone any harm,but in my straightforward way of thinking and speaking I do offend some people. I say first to them,I am sorry..then,GROW SOME FUCKING SKIN!
It's an ugly world out there so sharpen your fangs and talons and don't take yourself,or anyone else, too seriously.

Love is The Law.

Last edited by Quoth The Raven on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiva

Tiva

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm from SPP, my name's Rachel over there, and most of you don't really know me because I'm barely ever on at the same time as y'all on account of living in Japan right now. :F Barring Fridays and Saturdays, you probably won't see me unless you stay up past 1.
I'm a n00b at a lot of things, but I love learning new stuff, so I don't care. Very Happy I'm a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Trees Can Speak

Trees Can Speak

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

[i]Hello My name is Pam, aka Trees Can Speak. I am a open book too those I feel close to. I am a mother of 2 great sons, 20 year old Autistic/ Severely mentally impaired named Micheal (yes I spell it that way) and 17 year old evil genius I call Kenneth. But everyone else calls him Ken. lol Got out of a 22yr old relationship with my husband 6 months ago by having him arrested for domestic violence. Don't know where he is, but I do care because I don't want him popping by unannounced. Will be divorced as soon as I get the money together for a lawyer. I am a Druid in training, but I do lean towards all sorts of beliefs. I do not think that any one God has power over another. So they are all real to me! I love nature, and describing it to others. I love all critters big and small. Even insects. I like to write, but the only thing I can write that is naughty is romance. lol I am not very sexual right now, but that is my choice. It's not dead, just on sabbatical. lol No real interest in men either, unless Gackt Camui come knocking on my door. Then I would die right then and there, and be in the heavens forever. lol I plan to finally go to college, hopefully this coming fall, and learn to be a translator/Interpreter starting with Japanese. If my brain can handle it, I will move on to other languages. I smoke, but hardly drink. The only drugs I do is the ones prescribed to me for my bi-polar. And I love, love, love all types of music. I can see the notes flying through the air, and making patterns and pictures. It fills me with awe, and makes me move to the beat. Always different, ever changing, always beautiful. Okay, I guess I went on and on enough. That is me, anything else you need to know is on Myspace. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Things you may, or may not want to know about Angelo...

I'm 42
Single Father..full custody..my daughter is my life.
Last year I moved from NY to stay with my Mother due to her health issues.
She says I will be here till she dies...because she will not be without or that far from her grand-daughter again.
I run 2 family businesses along side my brother, and sometimes I just really wanna ring his neck.
My siblings are my best friends.
I have a very close knit family and spend alot of time with them.
My main concern in my life right now is my child, showing her the World with open arms and ensuring that she grows up as secure, happy and as confident in herself as possible.
I recently removed myself from an unhealthy relationship...but we wont go into all that.

I started modeling when I was 16.
Through my career, and my foot in many doors,
I've gone from boring Fashion...to Goth & BDSM Fetish, for private consumption. It suits my dominant side.
I am also a nude art model. All of this has allowed me to travel all over the World and to be able to provide for myself, my family if need be, and the future of my child.

Hmm what else...
I am a Scorpio ...to the core.
I'll be your best friend or your worst enemy..pick one.
I'm confident in who I am and what I want, protective of whats mine, and passionate about everything.
I'm rather observant by nature, but never lacking in something to say or an opinion when the mood hits me.
My quietness and deep thought can be a little misunderstood leading some to wonder if I'm angry or to ask whats wrong.
I approach everything in my life with a mix of love, intellect, philosophy & deep emotions.
I am as honest and open as I feel I need to be, when I need to be.
I'm pretty calm, cool and collected, until its time not to be.
I like spontaneity, cant stand the mundane.
I am not the typical jealous type...and I dont like jealous lovers either.
I am way to open-minded for all that bullshit and life is to damn short.
If there is a love in my life, I am all hers, and truely dedicated to my relationships no matter how much attention I might pay to other women in my life or my career.
I have an almost uncontrolable weakness for the fairer sex, and if left to my vices can sometimes get myself into trouble..emotionally, mentally, and physically.
I'm a natural born flirt and have entertained many... but have never taken what I couldnt have, or that belongs to another.
Strangely I've actaully encountered a few 'other halves' that have personally thanked me for sparking something in their women they havent seen in years, and are totally reaping the benefits of.
I know, right!...imagine that..one minute your ready for a good cussing or ass whipping for simply being yourself, and the next thing you know your shaking hands and having a beer.
Hmm, now that I think about it, I'm sure stranger things have happend in my life.

I like Music of all genres & cultures.
Love to dance.
Enjoy reading when I can find the time..also a bit of a writer/poet.
I'm crazy about Asian, Italian & Mexican food.
I enjoy fine wine...liquor...and a good cigar from time to time.
I like to cook.
I hate clutter.
I was born into Witch Craft..
also like Astrology, the Tarot, Sex Magick, Dreamology,
Angelic history, VooDoo, Herbalism, Native American magick...
and all things Supernatural & Paranormal.
I like vampire & Fairy Lore
I love sex in the rain
I love Renaissance Art & Erotic Art
Favorite Artist: Luis Royo
I love Horror flicks
I enjoy Ren. fairs and Leather fairs
I love the study of the Ancient World...
Architecture, devices, texts, Art.
I have a fetish for Castles...
its been said I was a Knight in my past life...
When I travel I try to see at least one wherever I am.
I love nature, and animals.
Love jumping on my Harley and taking a nice little road trip.
Oh how this list could go on and on and on........

There you have it, a few things about me...love it or leave it...
so mote it be.
Back to top Go down
Amy Jo

Amy Jo

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Okay, here it goes.
Amy Jo is my name...I am a controlling bitch that has to get her way every time. I am like this with two areas in my life, with cleaning, and my job.
I am for the most part happily married to my Hubby for 8 years. We are in a non sexual marriage. My meds for my brain tumor and his lower testosterone levels do not help matters.
NO kids for me. Ever! I am too selfish. My cats are my children.
About my craft, I am wiccan from about the time I was about 5. I didn't know it at the time, but I always had a strong pull for something other than the Baptist ways. My best friend, my sister from another mother, is our head priestess. She has taught me more in the 3 years I have known her, than anyone I have previously talked with.
People say I am sweet. loving, caring, etc, etc.....I don't see it, I see this evil, morbid, selfish bitch.
Well, that's me.....ask me, I will tell.

My Mom is now online. Her name is Carol, her login name is HarmonyStars. Please welcome her!

Last edited by Amy Jo on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonmama

dragonmama

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 pm

My name is Joyce. I'll be 45 in November. I was born in Southern Louisiana I'm half Cajun the other half is Irish, and English. I've been married for a little over 3 years to a man that lets me be me whatever that may at the moment. I've got 3 kids and 3 grand-kids.
Anything else just ask. Wink
Back to top Go down
shadow_of_existance

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Hello everyone...I'm Chris C. from poke pets...sorry but this is going to be kinda short...i'm 24 and a single mom of 2 boys...i'm currently enrolled in college for culinary and dietary...i practice crystal healing and crystal magic...so, that's the simple version
Back to top Go down
Merry

Merry

PostSubject: Me, myself, and I   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 am

My name is Merry Quanah. I am 25 and a SAHM with two little boys. I have been married for almost 6 years to my soulmate. I was born and raised in a trailer the woods of California, and have no complaints about it. I have been spiritual my entire life, but only fully aware of it for the past 12 years. I am a Leo, married to a Leo, and both my boys are Leos. There is never a dull moment in this house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Blessed Be   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 am

Hello to all ye lovers of the Craft!
I feel before I post anymore that I should properly introduce myself.
I am Jazmyn, the baby sister to your LaChevalier.
I too am a Witch, bred and born into the Coven of the Blue Winged Raven.
My parents are the High Priest and Priestess of this sect, and have been practicing
Witches for over fifty years. They are extremely knowledgeable and talented in their skills.
They have raised my borthers and I to respect the thirteen laws of our Coven
and to have respect for the Gods/Goddesses, mankind, nature, Mother Earth, and all her creatures great and small.
Being a modern girl in a modern world, I have taken many aspects of their knowledge and teachings and formed it to suit what is best for me.
This does not always suit them for they are very 'old school' and steeped in centuries old beliefs and practices. They despise many modern day labels and ideals associated with the Craft, but have found some peace within themselves to accept it if it truely brings the practitioner closer to the truth. They also do not like what the computer age has done to corrupt their ancient societies, and to much information can be very misleading and a dangerous thing.
I have grown to love all aspects of kitchen and garden witchery. I am also drawn to the stones and crystals of the earth and use their properties for many purposes.
Candle making is a passion I have. I make them fresh for all my rituals, and love incorporating my stones and crystals into them when I give them to friends and lovers for whatever purpose may aid them in life.
I enjoy the Tarot but my main passion and talent is an ancient forum of Chinese fortune telling called Kau-Cim. I am always willing to do a reading as long as my own energy is in a good place, and that I feel the energy of my subject is also balanced...so if you ever have thoughts or questions about anything in your lives, please feel free to ask!
I am such a lover of the animal kingdom that I try to invoke the help of animal spirits in most everything I do. I also practice animal healing and have been teaching this craft to my young niece since she too has an affinity to them much like her Father and myself.
I practice and believe many things, but the above are some of my greater passions.
I am thrilled to be part of your circle of friendship and hope that I can help to aid anyone to find peace and harmony in the Craft.
Blessed be to all and all who enter here.
Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Back to top Go down
DarkPegasus

DarkPegasus

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Okj Well My Real Name Is David Tirado Jr., But I Go By DA Names Skittles, Pegasus(or Dark),T-Rad, And Mochi Kirakakash Tsukino. I Am A Gay Male Witch. I Am A Witch Thru My Cuban Side Of My Family, My Other Half Is Puerto Rican....I Have Been Tought By My Abuela(Grandmother) And Had To Hide It From My Mom Cuz My Mom Disagrees With My Life Choice's.... I Am 26 And Have Been Practicing Da Craft Since I Can Remember. My Brother, Two Sisters And I Make Up Our Circle But Dey Chose To Leave It All Behind And Follow A Different Path....It Is All Good.....My Abuela(grandmother) Decieded To Pass Me Our Family's BOS... I Cherish Her For Everthing She Has Done And Tought Me And Will Never Forget It...Now I Just Wish She Can Let Me Help Her Wit Her Illness But She HAs Told Me HEr Time Will Be Coming Soon And I Kno Dat She Will Join My Ancestors In Becoming One Of My Gaurdians Who Will Look After Me Thru My Struggles And Tribulations..... But Knows She Will Continue Guiding Me Even After....SO I Agreed And She Sed She Is Pleased Wit Me And Glad DAt She Can Still Pass On Our family Heritage TO A Different Generation And Is Glad It Was Me Her First Grand Child Which She Calls Davicito....Abuela Te Quiero Mucho Y Grasias Por Todo......Sry I Do Talk A Lot But Diz Iz Who I Am Thank You For Reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Raven Faerie   Karen...Raven Faerie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen...Raven Faerie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Here We Are...-
Jump to: